Informasi lowongan kerja Solutions Architect Tibco (Jakarta) di Ibm Malaysia Sdn Bhd
telah dipublikasikan pada Rabu , 18 November 2020 via LokerHub.
Simak lebih lanjut tentang info loker Solutions Architect Tibco (Jakarta).
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a vibrant group of Business, Strategy and Technology professionals, designed specifically to be the source of market-leading Industry Consulting, Application and Business process management, supported by the industry's most sophisticated outcome-based delivery model, all designed to become the Digital Reinvention partner for leading clients across the world. IBM GBS provides Value-led and Asset-powered end-to-end solutions with global footprint in over 170 countries and empowers clients to build upon their tremendous heritage in Application Innovation processes and also to transform them for a Cloud, Cognitive, and Social centric world.
Who you are:
- You are responsible for design, develop and/or re-engineer highly complex application components
- Should be proficient in Tibco middleware technology
- You will be involved in integrating software packages, programs, and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms
What you’ll do:
- You are required to design, develop and support a high performance, resilience and reliable application solutions
- You will work in complex integration projects using Tibco Middleware technology
How we’ll help you grow:
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise:
- Hands-on expertise in TIBCO BW, TIBCO Administration, Tibco Mashery and TIBCO Activespaces
- Have a least 4 years of experience as Solutions Architect, Application Architect, or similar
- Must have worked on Telco middleware implementations as Solution Architect
- Should have knowledge of Telco BSS applications
- Proven knowledge of SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) concepts and REST services.
- Must have knowledge of TIBCO BW (Business Works) especially TIBCO BWCE (Container Edition) and introduction to TIBCO EMS (Enterprise Messaging Middleware)
- Have experience and knowledge of Cloud Native environment and Container Platform
- Proven understanding of configuration management concepts
- Proven knowledge in Languages such as JAVA, XML (Extensible Markup Language), J2EE, SQL Scripting ANT, and web services would be an added advantage
- This role is 1 year-contract
2 tahun yang lalu
Selasa , 25 Mei 2021